Get a Free Quote
Let POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Specialists help you avoid fines, demerit points, increase in insurance premiums and licence suspension.
Approximately 15 Minutes
Text Your Ticket
Text a clear image of the traffic ticket and your driver's licence to (905) 903-0260
A POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Specialist will review your ticket(s) and/or summons.
Fight Your Ticket
You retain POINTTS™ The Traffic Ticket Specialists to fight your ticket in court. We do our utmost to get you the best possible outcome.
Why Fight Your Traffic Ticket?
Traffic Tickets - Speeding, Careless Driving, Disobeying a Stop Sign, Fail to Move, Fail to Remain at an Accident - can result in License Suspension.
Paying a fine and pleading guilty to a traffic ticket can have many more consequences than a hefty fine amount. Most traffic tickets have demerit points and as little as one conviction can increase your insurance rates.
Let POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Paralegals represent you in court.
Traffic Ticket Offences
Tickets and Fines are handled by municipally-run courts. Common offences include:
- Excessive noise
- Driving without a permit
- Disobeying traffic signs
- Parking infractions
- Not having proof of insurance
- Public intoxication
Contact us for a Free Consultation.
Commercial vehicle operators must have a valid Commercial vehicle Operator's registration (CVOR) certificate and carry a copy. The CVOR system monitors commercial carrier safety to improve road safety for all road users.
Contact us for a Free Consultation.
All Other Offences
We serve all courts across Ontario and Manitoba. Contact us to obtain a Free Consultation.
We provide our clients with the best defence for all traffic tickets in Ontario & Manitoba.
If you are a novice driver and have committed an offence resulting in demerit points, you may also receive a licence suspension or cancellation under Ontario’s escalating penalties program.
7 Demerit Points:
- failing to remain at the scene of a collision
- failing to stop when signaled or asked by a police officer
4 Demerit Points:
- exceeding the speed limit by 30 to 49 km/hour
- following too closely
6 Demerit Points:
- careless driving
- exceeding the speed limit by 50 km/hour or more
- failing to stop for a school bus
3 Demerit Points:
- driving while holding or using a hand-held wireless communications or entertainment device
- driving while viewing a display screen unrelated to the driving task
- exceeding the speed limit by 16 to 29 km/hour
- driving through, around or under a railway crossing barrier
- driving the wrong way on a divided road
- driving or operating a vehicle on a closed road
- failing to yield the right-of-way
- failing to obey a stop sign, traffic control stop/slow sign, traffic light or railway crossing signal
- failing to obey the directions of a police officer
- failing to report a collision to a police officer
- failing to slow and carefully pass a stopped emergency vehicle or a tow truck with its amber lights flashing
- failing to move, where possible, into another lane when passing a stopped emergency vehicle or a tow truck with its amber lights flashing
- improper passing
- improper driving when road is divided into lanes
- improper use of a high occupancy vehicle lane
- going the wrong way on a one-way road
- crossing a divided road where no proper crossing is provided
- crowding the driver’s seat
5 Demerit Points:
- failing to stop at an unprotected railway crossing (for bus drivers only)
2 Demerit Points:
- improper right turn
- improper left turn
- improper opening of a vehicle door
- prohibited turns
- towing people — on toboggans, bicycles, skis
- unnecessary slow driving
- backing on highway
- failing to lower headlamp beams
- failing to obey signs
- failing to stop at a pedestrian crossing
- failing to share the road
- failing to signal
- driver failing to wear a seat belt
- driver failing to ensure infant/ child passenger is properly secured in an appropriate child restraint system or booster seat
- driver failing to ensure that a passenger less than 23 kg is properly secured
- driver failing to ensure that a passenger under 16 years is wearing a seat belt
Our Clients Love Us
“I have given five stars as the service I received from POINTTS™ was excellent. I was professionally and expertly guided and nothing was too much trouble in answering my questions. My contact was very kind and my traffic charge severely reduced. Thank you POINTTS™. I appreciate the service POINTTS™ provided and am very relieved with the outcome. You can be sure that I will recommend your services to others.”
“I called POINTTS™ and spoke with one representative and she was wonderful. They are very helpful, honest and are efficient with their communications. The representative that I had really did get me the best outcome possible given my situation. I would definitely choose them over X-Copper. That amazing!! 10 stars out of 5! Thank you so much. Hopefully won’t need your services in the future, but if I do there will be no hesitation.”
WHO ARE WE?
POINTTS™ Paralegals are licensed by the Law Society of Ontario. For over 34 groundbreaking years, POINTTS™ (Provincial Offences Information and Traffic Ticket Service) has been committed to providing quality legal representation to over a million satisfied clients.
We mean it when we say on your side….by your side!
WHO IS SHELINA LALJI?
In 2015, Shelina founded Shelina Lalji Professional Corporation and became the Master Franchisee of POINTTS™, both in Ontario and Manitoba.