Seatbelt TicketIf you are convicted, you will: be fined between $200 and $1,000. receive two demerit points.
- Not wearing seatbelt
- Not properly wearing seatbelt
- Not ensuring that passengers under 16 years of age wearing seatbelt
- Not occupying a position with a seatbelt
- Not ensuring that a child passenger or toddler is properly secured
- Driving a vehicle with the seatbelt removed or broken
$200.00 – $1,000.00
If you are driving, you can face a fine if you or anyone in your vehicle under age 16 is not wearing a seatbelt or secured in a proper child seat. If you are convicted, you will: be fined between $200 and $1,000. receive 2 demerit points – demerit points remain on your driving record for three years.*
POINTTS™ providing professional, affordable representation to motorists charged under various provincial traffic laws. We mean it when we say on your side….by your side!
Find a POINTTS™ Location
We fight traffic tickets all across Ontario and Manitoba. For over 32 groundbreaking years, POINTTS™ has been committed to providing quality legal representation to over a million satisfied clients.